THAT Studio Offers New Adobe Integration
THAT Studio (Booth SL6106), a San Francisco-based technology and postproduction company, will showcase THAT Studio Effects, its comprehensive library of practical effects and assets. A new panel provides easy access to practical effects and assets inside Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe After Effects CC.
THAT Studio Effects offers more than 100 GB of royalty-free assets: shot content, custom-crafted effects, plugins, presets, audio effects, and soundtrack music. Visual effects include snow, film scratches, dust, fire, smoke, and much more. Filmmakers and post artists can use them directly in Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects.
“Our goal was simple: make the whole bundle cheaper than it would be if you had to go out and shoot just one of these effects yourself,” says founder Kanen Flowers.
Six other products will be exhibited at NAB 2015:
- THAT Studio Colour, for color correction and grading
- THAT Studio Atmospheres II, a new library of royalty-free music
- THAT Studio Presets for AE, a collection of handcrafted After Effects project files with high-quality images and layers
- THAT Studio Effects for Final Cut Pro X, a collection for Apple Final Cut Pro X, including more than 100 practical visual effects
- Conform Studio, for automatic pre-composition and management of shots
- Trim N Collect, which allows all media clips in an Adobe After Effects project to be trimmed and transcoded, automatically gathering only those required and relinking to those files.