TVU Networks Highlights Evolution of Broadcast Solutions
TVU Networks invites NAB attendees to booth #SU3605 in the South Upper Hall to see the unveiling of new TVU broadcast solutions. Bring your iPhone or Android smart phone to receive a free gift and experience the new way to share and receive video globally.
The company will also be demonstrating its complete line of IP-based video transmission solutions for electronic newsgathering and general video broadcast, including the award winning TVUPack 3G/4G/LTE mobile uplink pack and TVU Grid for live video switching, routing, and distribution.
- NAB 2011: TVU introduces TVUPack 3G/4G mobile uplink with HD picture and sub-second latency.
- NAB 2012: TVU introduces TVUPack Mini camera mounted cellular uplink and TVU Anywhere App for the iPhone and Android.
- NAB 2013: TVU introduces TVU Grid live IP-based video switching, routing and distribution.
- NAB 2014: TVU introduces TVU Social, integrating camera view capture with social media and TVU MLink, multi-cellular rack mount transmitter for vehicles.
- NAB 2015: TVU will introduce the next revolution in video broadcast.