Atos, Worldline unveil Live Stadium app in partnership with EVS
IT services company Atos has integrated C-Cast, a cloud based multimedia distribution platform from EVS, into its SMART player (Sports Media Application in Real Time). Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry, has incorporated the player into a comprehensive app designed to engage with the spectator before, during and after an event.
Available to download now, Live Stadium is designed to bring the home viewing second screen experience to an on-site event; there are also extra services available to a profiled audience. Sports fans will be able to use their personal mobile devices at an event to:
– buy tickets or merchandising linked to a loyalty programme;
– be guided to, from and inside the venue;
– get a clearer picture of what is happening on the field of play with control over the content.
– watch near real-time reviews of key actions from a choice of multiple camera angles using C-Cast;
– share personal experiences with friends using social networks;
– visualise worldwide impact of the match through Social Sentiment Analysis, fan location and fan volume;
– pre-order food & beverages;
– play (voting, quiz, etc.);
– earn rewards and coupons with direct access to a customised e-shop