Canon supports SVG Europe’s celebration of production and broadcasting excellence
Canon is once again the headline sponsor of the SVG Europe Sports TV Awards, which celebrate the best of sports broadcasting and production across Europe.
The awards recognise and honour the outstanding companies, teams and individuals that pushed sports broadcasting and production forward within the 2021 calendar year.
Awards will be bestowed in the following categories:
- Outstanding Production Achievement – Event
- Outstanding Production Achievement – Innovation
- Outstanding OTT or Engagement Experience
- Outstanding Audio Innovation
- One Planet Award for Sustainability in Sports TV
- SVG Europe Women Award for Diversity in Sports TV
The full shortlist can be viewed here.
Canon Europe ISB operations and sales manager at Wilfred Soerel said: “During my 30 years with Canon I have witnessed the incredible technological growth and innovation within the sports production industry.
“With this in mind, it is a great honour for Canon to support the prestigious SVG Europe TV Awards and present the winners with their trophies. We look forward to celebrating the industry’s achievements with the SVG Europe community on 8 September.”
The SVG Europe Sports TV Awards 2022 ceremony will take place as part of the Sport Production Summit.