Exclusive webinar: How to win more fans and boost revenue, today at 2pm BST
There’s still time to register for How to win more fans and boost revenue, an exclusive webinar from SVG Europe, presented in association with Layer0 by Limelight and Blue Triangle, which takes place at 14:00 (UK time) today.
To reach more fans, your website needs to perform for you just as much as your players. Nothing will annoy your fans more than a slow loading website or a poor shopping experience. The webinar How to win more fans and boost revenue will explore the value of your online presence and outline some of the steps you can take to reach new fans and keep them coming back for more.
Hear from web performance experts Charlie Russell and Paul Feltham as they present new solutions to identify and fix website roadblocks and show why investing in the health of your website can bring game-changing results.
What will I learn?
Layer0 by Limelight, along with website performance monitoring and business analytics company Blue Triangle, will offer exclusive insight to attendees, covering essential topics such as:
- What the data is telling us about the current state of the sports retail market
- How to gain visibility on your online business to ensure it is running as optimally as possible
- What additional sales revenue could be gained from a faster loading site
- How to fix common errors that impact revenue
- How a leading online retailer of sports apparel and footwear was able to see a 40% lift in revenue after improving website performance
If you or your colleagues are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities, enhancing online performance, improving the user experience or boosting fan engagement and retention, you can register for the webinar now.
To find out more and to register, go to: https://www.svgeurope.org/fan-experience-webinar-2022/