Football Production Summit: Full speaker line-up unveiled
FIFA, UEFA, Sky Sports, BT Sport, Perform Group, Premier League Productions and MediaPro will all be represented at next month’s SVG Europe Football Production Summit.
Taking place at the Stade de France in Paris on 14 March, the line-up includes Paul Calder, FIFA, Senior Manager TV Operations, and Dan Miodownik, Host Broadcast Services, Deputy CEO and Chief Content Officer, discussing plans for World Cup 2018 in Russia.
Also on the bill is Sky Sports Head of Football Gary Hughes who will look at innovation at Sky past, present and future, and Arsenal F.C., Senior Systems and Operations Manager John Dollin detailing how football clubs have become media hubs.
Other highlights include UEFA Senior Broadcast Engineering Manager André Nel, BT Sport chief Engineer Andy Beale and Gearhouse Broadcast Managing Director Ed Tischler discussing ‘Uncompressed 4K Remote Production’.
The highly controversial subject of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) will also be discussed at the Football Production Summit as Stéphanie Dessart from EVS, Nuno Manuel Silva Pereira from Mediapro and Marcin Serafin of Ekstraklasa Live Park look at how to successfully deploy VAR systems.
The Summit will end with a panel session discussing how football production might evolve and improve in the future. This will feature Anna Ward, Premier League Productions’ Head of Production, Nick Turner, the Head of Football at the Perform Group and Grant Philips, Sunset + Vine, Executive Producer/Director and Match Director, FIFA World Cup 2018.
The Full Line-up of Speakers for Football Production Summit 2018 (in alphabetical order):
- Andy Beale, BT Sport, Chief Engineer
- Paul Calder, FIFA, Senior Manager TV Operations
- Stéphanie Dessart, EVS, Senior Product Manager
- John Dollin, Arsenal F.C., Senior Systems and Operations Manager
- Gary Hughes, Sky Sports, Head of Football
- Dan Miodownik, Host Broadcast Services, Deputy CEO & Chief Content Officer
- André Nel, UEFA, Senior Broadcast Engineering Manager
- Nuno Manuel Silva Pereira, Mediapro, Project Manager
- Grant Philips, Sunset + Vine, Executive Producer/Director and Match Director, FIFA World Cup 2018
- Marcin Serafin, Ekstraklasa Live Park, COO
- Ed Tischler, Gearhouse Broadcast, Managing Director
- Nick Turner, Perform Group, Head of Football
- Anna Ward, Premier League Productions, Head of Production
SVG Europe’s Football Production Summit will take place on Wednesday 14 March 2018 at the Stade de France in Paris.
For more details and to register to attend the event visit Football Production Summit 2018.