Football Summit: Top directors to share the secrets of their craft on 21 April
Next week’s Football Summit (21 April), sponsored by EVS, will include a masterclass session in which world-class directors discuss their craft, the changing role of the football director, and remote directing.
Hosted by SVG Director of Digital Brandon Costa and Ekta Hutton, HBS Broadcast Academy Manager, the discussion will feature Sebastien von Freyburg, Sarah Cheadle, John Watts and Sigrid Lelièvre with each sharing insights and anecdotes about the directing role and their careers.
Also at Football Summit, Sarita Neto, production executive at Premier League Productions, and Jo Finon, manager of responsible production at Sky Sports, will explore how rights-holding UK broadcasters are reducing the environmental impact of producing and distributing live and highlights coverage of Premier League football matches.
Hosted by football presenter and reporter Natalie Quirk, Football Summit will cover several key football broadcasting-related topics, including fan engagement and viewer experiences, remote and decentralised production, graphics and data, and next-generation production tools. Sustainability and responsible production will also be under the spotlight.
Other speakers include:
- Facebook Lead for Sports Team Partnerships EMEA Ronan Joyce
- BT Sport Chief Operating Officer Jamie Hindhaugh
- Timeline Television Managing Director Dan McDonnell
- Canal+ Head of Sports Digital Content Sebastien Audoux
- Canal+ Product Manager Matthieu Montigaud
- LiveLike CCO Samuel Westberg
- Wildmoka Co-founder & CEO Cristian Livadiotti
- LaLiga Head of Content and Programming Roger Brosel
- Sky Sports Director of Operations James Clement
- Sportcast Head of International Production Dominic Vogt
- TV Skyline CEO Robert Kis
- NEP UK Head of Sales Daragh Bass
- Sky Germany VP of Sports Production Alessandro Reitano
- Sunset+Vine Technical Director Mark Dennis
- Sportcast Head of Innovation and Technology Management Tim Achberger
- Mediapro CTO and Operations Manager Emili Planas
- ELEVEN Belgium & Luxembourg Managing Director Guillaume Collard
- DFL Digital Sports Director Products & Technology Alexander Altenhofen
Football Summit 2021, sponsored by EVS, takes place online on Wednesday 21 April, starting at 1pm UK time. To find out more about the event, see the full programme and to register, please visit: Football Summit 2021.