Sports broadcast sector to speak out on IABM SVG Europe webcast
IABM and SVG Europe have joined forces to produce a live 60-minute industry webcast this Thursday, 30 April, exploring the impact of the Coronavirus on the sports production industry with broadcasters, OB companies and vendors.
The event, titled ”How the CoronaVirus is affecting the Media Industry – A view from the world of sport’, is open to all IABM Members and SVG Europe members and sponsors via the Zoom video conferencing platform. It will be streamed live and then made available on-demand on both IABM and SVG Europe websites.
The session will begin with an introduction by IABM chief executive Peter White, followed by a business intelligence update from IABM Head of Insight & Analysis Lorenzo Zanni. Powered by IABM’s data-driven insights on the business of media technology, this presentation will explore the impact of Coronavirus on media technology investment with a special focus on how sports is adapting to these unprecedented times.
This will be followed by two panels produced by the SVG Europe editorial team, one featuring broadcasters and outside broadcast partners and the other featuring leading industry vendors.
- Kevin Cottam, Director of Sports & Live Events, Ross Video
- Anna Lockwood, Head of Global Sales, Telstra Broadcast Services
- Will Pitt, Head of Sport, Imagen
- Moderator: Heather McLean, Editor, SVG Europe
- Brian Clark, Director of Sales, NEP Major Events
- Timo Koch, Director of Operations, Euro Media Group
- Alessandro Reitano, Director Sports Production, Sky Deutschland and Chairman of the SVG Europe Advisory Board
- Moderator: Fergal Ringrose, Editorial Director, SVG Europe
Register now for your free place at this unique international webcast