FutureSPORT 2020: First speakers confirmed for 24-26 November event
Speakers from Eurosport, DAZN, BBC Sport, Sky Sport and Premier League Productions will be taking part in FutureSPORT 2020 when the online event takes place 24-26 November.
Presented by SVG Europe and sponsored by Panasonic, FutureSPORT will examine how sports broadcasting and production will develop over the next 12-18 months.
It will focus on three key aspects of the sports broadcasting chain: In the Stadium and In the Gallery; Presentation and On-screen; and Contribution and Distribution.
The speakers confirmed so far include:
- Gordon Castle, Eurosport, Senior Vice President of Technology
- Lowri Davies, Premier League Productions, Head of Broadcast Services
- Bevan Gibson, Euro Media Group, Chief Technology Officer
- Steve Norris, Gravity Media, Director of Production and Content
- Sally Richardson, BBC Sport, Senior Producer/Director
- Nick Taylor, DAZN, Vice President of Broadcast Operations
- Louisa von Lenthe, Sky Sport, Head of Playout Services
- Shane Warden, ATP Media, Chief Technology Officer
More speakers will be added to the agenda in the coming days.
To find out more and to register visit: FutureSPORT 2020.