Global Sports Job of the Week: Core Media, Senior Sponsorship Practitioner
The Global Sports Job of the week is serving as Core Media’s senior sponsorship practitioner. Core Media is Ireland’s largest media communications group and the qualified candidate will embrace the challenge of setting up and leading a sponsorship division. The company says it has a clear ambition for this division to become the most admired and successful sponsorship consultancy in the market.
The candidate should have:
- Ten year’s commercial sponsorship experience
- Experience of sponsorship activation for major brands across different sponsorship types- not just sport!
- Strong network and reputation
- Experience of contract negotiation and/or procurement
- Understanding of all marketing disciplines from creative to PR to digital
It is crucial that the candidate demonstrates experience of the full spectrum of sponsorship. We are not seeking a person whose experience is exclusively in the area of sports sponsorship.
To apply or learn more please click here.