GlobalSportsJobs.com Job of the Week: Digital Designer, The Football Association
Every week SVG Europe and GlobalSportsJobs.com join forces to bring you the details of a much sought-after employment opportunity in sports broadcasting and related disciplines. This week, the position is digital designer with The FA, the governing body of football in England.
The 12-month, fixed term contract role would be based at The FA’s premises in Wembley, North London. Key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
– Delivering creative design solutions across all digital platforms (including HTML email, newsletter, websites and mobile sites) from concept to completion;
– Producing artwork for digital collateral to the highest standard;
– Liaising with suppliers to manage the production of projects;
– Working with clients across The FA Group to develop creative solutions to meet their objectives;
– Developing and implementing The FA Group brand guidelines across all collateral (print and digital)
For details of employee requirements, and to submit an application, please visit the GlobalSportsJobs.com website.