GlobalSportsJobs.com Job of the Week: Media Accreditations Coordinator, UEFA
Every week SVG Europe and GlobalSportsJobs.com join forces to bring you details of a new, much sought-after employment opportunity in sports broadcast and related disciplines. This week’s role is a full-time position as media accreditations coordinator at UEFA, based in Nyon, Switzerland.
The role of media accreditations coordinator is to coordinate the administrative tasks linked to the preparation and delivery of media accreditations and ticketing for UEFA EURO 2016 and related pre-tournament events. The position will be based in Nyon until May 2016, after which the media accreditations coordinator will work at the International Broadcast Centre and match venues, supporting the in-tournament delivery of media processes.
Specific tasks of the role will include:
– Preparing media accreditation and ticketing guidelines and other documents for UEFA EURO 2016 and related pre-tournament events, in English and French;
– Supporting the media services coordinator in the integration and training of media accreditation assistants and supervising colleagues in the run-up to the tournament;
– Supporting the media services coordinator in troubleshooting accreditation issues;
– Liaising with participating national associations regarding media lists;
– Monitoring and managing the media accreditations mailbox (event queries, background material for registering media, general support for media);
– Preparing pre-event accreditation and media ticketing reports using UEFA’s event management software;
– Providing support in relation to the delivery of media tickets and supervision of media services volunteers as required on-site at UEFA EURO 2016 matches;
– Preparing post-event accreditation and media ticketing reports using UEFA’s event management software.
For more information, and to apply, please visit https://goglob.al/h9ce1w.