GlobalSportsJobs.com Job of the Week: Video & Content Executive, Fulham Football Club
Every week SVG Europe and GlobalSportsJobs.com join forces to bring you details of a new, much sought-after employment opportunity in sports broadcasting and related disciplines. This week’s position is a full-time role, based in London, as video & content executive at Fulham Football Club.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, digitally savvy individual to join the team at Fulham Football Club. Working across all of the Club’s official media platforms, the successful applicant will produce video content which is compelling and engaging to our wide fanbase.
The candidate appointed to the post will be responsible for the following areas:
– Producing highlights and full match videos from each game, ensuring holdbacks are adhered to;
– Producing text, image, audio and video content as part of live matchday coverage;
– Post-match video content including broadcast interviews and social media content;
– Compiling promotional videos for Club personnel;
– Providing real-time content on demand including player signings and contract extensions;
– Managing the Club’s official YouTube channel, updating video content after each match;
– Managing the output of video edits from U21 and U18 games; and
– Organising the Club’s video archive including the management and back-up of footage.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience in video production, copy writing and sub-editing, and be experienced in publishing on CMS systems. With a keen eye for cutting edge video content, they will push the boundaries, always producing innovative material and providing fans with new and exciting experiences. Exceptional organisational and time management skills, along with advanced knowledge of MS office packages including Adobe Premier Editing and After Effects, are also essential requirements.
For more information, and to apply, please visit https://goglob.al/IUL1qO.