Innovation Panels 2022: Registration now open for immersive online event
Registration is now open for Innovation Panels 2022, an ‘as live’ immersive online event being produced by Sky Sport Italy in association with SVG Europe.
Premiering on Thursday 20 October at 2pm UK/3pm CET, it will feature two discussion sessions recorded at Sky’s studios in Milan: one on virtual studios and one on 5G. Both will be in English.
In ‘Infinite Studio’, guests will discuss how virtual studio technology was used successfully during live coverage of the Italian Election Day.
Following an introduction from Rossella de Vivo, Production & Creative Hub Director at Sky Italia, the speakers will be:
- Luca Brioschi, Virtual Production Supervisor, Sky Italia
- Niccolò Pozzi, Virtual Set Designer, Sky Italia
- Lorenzo Agnelli, Virtual Set Designer, Sky Italia
- Alessandro Rizzo, Unreal Engine Technical Artist, Sky Italia
- Nicolò Alpini, Vizrt AR Specialist, Sky Italia
The second panel, called ‘5G for flexible productions’, will look at how 5G was used during live production of Euroleague Basketball. This will be led by Massimo Bertolotti, Senior Director of Communication & Infrastructure at Sky Italia.
To find out more and to register, please go to: Innovation Panels 2022