Major boost to SVG Europe Advisory Board with addition of new members
Sports Video Group Europe (SVGE) is delighted to announce a number of new additions to our Advisory Board, to help expand and develop the association’s growth across the continent.
Over the last few months, the SVGE team has approached key senior industry figures across geography, gender and industry reach in order to help strengthen the core Advisory group that steers the direction of the association and advises on important elements of strategy going forward.
Those who have very kindly agreed to join the Board over the last few months are:
* Tim Achberger, Sportcast GmbH, Head of Innovation & Technology Management
* Bridget Bremner, Sky Sports, Production Manager
* James Clement, Sky Sports, Head of Operations
* Lise Cosimi-Breant, Host Broadcast Services, Chief External Relations
* Malcolm Cowan, Timeline Television, Head of Technology
* James Dean, ESL UK, Managing Director
* Ronan Donagher, World Rugby, IT & Broadcast Technology Manager
* Simon Farnsworth, Discovery Communications, EVP Sports & European Technology
* Angela Gibbons, CTV Outside Broadcasts, Commercial Manager
* Jamie Hindhaugh, BT Sport, Chief Operating Officer
* Hanna Källman, Bonnier Broadcasting Sport Sweden, Head of Sports Production
* Robert Kis, TV Skyline, Chief Executive Officer
* Paula Stringer, BBC Sport, Head of Production
* Anna Ward, IMG Media, Head of Production
* Shane Warden, ATP Media, Director of Broadcast & Technology
* Dom Wedgwood, Perform Group, Director of Broadcast and Technology Services
* John Williams, Input Media, Director of Technical Operations
SVG Europe sincerely thanks all of the above for agreeing to join our Advisory Board and we very much look forward to working with them over coming months and years.