Next Gen Audio Summit: Full speaker line-up unveiled for 16 October event
Nuno Duarte of Olympic Broadcasting Services and Felix Krückels from Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences among the line-up of speakers
Olympic Broadcasting Services, BBC R&D, Gearhouse Broadcast and Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences will all be represented at the Dolby Next Generation Audio Summit 2019, presented in association with SVG Europe.
The specially curated half-day event on Wednesday 16 October at Dolby’s Soho Square Screening Room in central London will feature panels and presentations examining audio trends within European sports broadcasting.
Topics to be discussed include automated audio mixing, capturing stadium sound, the relationship between the AE67 and ST 2110 standards and the use and science of ambisonics.
The full speaker line-up is:
- Tim Addy, Dolby, Senior Staff Systems Architect
- Ollie Bianchi, Gearhouse Broadcast, Lead Audio Engineer
- Robin Broomfield, Technical Broadcast Consultant
- Nuno Duarte, Olympic Broadcasting Services, Senior Manager, Audio
- Roland Hemming, RH Consulting, Principal and Audio Consultant
- John Ive, IABM, Director of Strategic Insight
- Stefan Kramper, Dolby Laboratories, Director Broadcast, Sports Content
- Felix Krückels, Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Professor for Broadcast Production and System Design, Media Campus Dieburg
- Fadi Malak, BBC Design + Engineering, Head of Technology Transfer and Partnerships, Technology Strategy and Architecture
- Dr Rob Oldfield, Salsa Sound, Director
- Matthew Paradis, BBC R&D, Senior R&D Engineer (Audio)
- Ian Rosam, Video Sound Services, MD
- Peter Stallard, Clear-Com, Senior Product Manager
As with all SVG Europe events, there will be plenty of networking opportunities throughout Next Generation Audio Summit 2019. There will also be the chance to experience highlights of recent sports coverage delivered in Dolby Atmos audio.
Due to the very limited number of spaces available, this event is by invite-only and attendance is subject to confirmation. *
For more information and to register your interest in attending, please visit Next Generation Audio Summit 2019.