Sports OTT Forum 2020: First speakers announced for 27 May online event
Speakers from Facebook, Eleven Sports, The FA and World Rally Championship will be on the conference programme when SVG Europe runs the online version of its Sports OTT Forum on 27 May.
Sports OTT Forum 2020 online, sponsored by Panasonic, will feature exclusive live and ‘as live’ interviews and panel sessions that will be released in conference format, with each session being premiered at different times throughout the day, from 11am until 4pm*.
Among the speakers will be:
- Anna Chanduvi, Facebook, Sports Media Partnerships
- Anouk Mertens, Eleven Sports, Chief Operating Officer
- Florian Ruth, WRC, Director of Content and Production
- Kelly Simmons, The FA, Director of the Women’s Professional Game
- Cora Spear, Kayo Sports, OTT Operations
Two panel sessions will also be convened and, where technology allows, there will be opportunities during the day to do live online Q&As and take part in online discussions using social media and web-based video platforms.**
In addition, if you would like to ask a question of any of our guests, please email [email protected] in advance and we will do our best to pose them during the sessions.
The live and on-demand video content will be made available to both SVG Europe members and sponsors via a dedicated Sports OTT Forum 2020 microsite.
As all the content will be password protected, registration is required.
To find out more and to register visit: https://www.svgeurope.org/sports-ott-forum-2020/
The video content featured in the Sports OTT Forum will look to answer some key questions:
- How can OTT, streaming and social media be used to keep sports viewers, fans and subscribers happy now, during lockdown, in the absence of live sport, and in the future?
- What sports video content is possible and works best, especially when there are no live events to cover? How can data be used effectively?
- How will the sports video industry handle the bottleneck of producing and distributing multiple live events after the virus pandemic has passed?
- What does the immediate and long-term future hold for sports OTT, streaming and social media?
Sports OTT Forum 2020 online is taking place In lieu of the physical Sports OTT Forum that was due to take place at Lord’s Cricket Ground in London on 27 May 2020.