Sports TV Awards 2022: Deadline for submissions approaches
Time is running out to enter SVG Europe’s Sports TV Awards 2022, sponsored by Canon. Submissions in all categories close on Tuesday 31 May.
The Sports TV Awards will recognise and honour the outstanding companies, teams and individuals that pushed sports broadcasting and production forward within the 2021 calendar year.
We are now accepting entries in the following categories:
- Outstanding Production Achievement – Event
- Outstanding Production Achievement – Innovation
- Outstanding OTT or Engagement Experience
- Outstanding Audio Innovation
- One Planet Award for Sustainability in Sports TV
- SVG Europe Women Award for Diversity in Sports TV
For each, the judges will be looking to reward people, organisations and projects, big or small, that have led by example, experimented, taken risks, and achieved results that can contribute to the continuing forward momentum and success of the industry as a whole.
The SVG Europe Sports TV Awards are free to enter and the deadline for entries is Tuesday 31 May. The winners will be announced at the in-person Sports TV Awards ceremony at the DeLaMar Theatre in Amsterdam on Thursday 8 September 2022.
To find out more and to enter please go to: https://www.svgeurope.org/sports-tv-awards-2022/