SVG Europe agrees limited-offer discount to attend UK Sports & Venues Summit
Major Events International (MEI) has announced its UK Sports and Venues Summit 2019, taking place on 21 November at London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
SVG Europe has agreed a collaboration with MEI under which we can offer our members and sponsors a 25% discount on tickets to attend this event, on a strictly limited basis. To secure your SVG discount of 25% simply email [email protected] and include the code: MEI/SVG25 with your telephone number. Please do not delay is this is a first-come-first-served offer.
The UK Sports & Venues Summit blends insights gained from recent major sporting events with the opportunities and challenges presented by future ones:
- A glimpse into the future from UK Sport
- The Challenges facing modern sporting venues- to be delivered by venue CEO’s and COO’s
- Discussion and feedback for the Green Guide’s sister publication, the Pink Guide
- Birmingham City Council and West Midlands Police discuss 2022 Commonwealth Games challenges and opportunities
- Lessons from past events: to be delivered by former CEO of The Cricket World Cup Steve Elworthy; former venue director of The Netball World Cup Lindsay Impett; and director of operations of World Road Cycling Championships, Mark Honeybunn
- An overview of the future of UK sports from NGB’s and the opportunities presented by UEFA’s Euro’s coming to town from Chris Bryant, head of Tournament Delivery
- The growth of US sports events in the UK presented by representatives from, or commentators on the MLB, NBA and NFL take-overs
With a number of upcoming major sports events taking place in the UK, including the UEFA Euros semi-finals, and finals 2020; Rugby League World Cup 2021 and the Commonwealth Games 2022 in Birmingham, this is an opportunity for UK Sports and Venues to share knowledge and challenges with peers and suppliers.
For more info on the programme and speaker line-up visit: https://meievents.eventsair.com/uk-sports-venues-summit-19/