SVG Europe On-Demand: Sports Production Leaders Briefings 2020 with Producers and Host Broadcasters
In the second of the Sports Production Leaders Briefings, SVG Europe brought together representatives from production companies and host broadcasters to discuss the latest production, workflow and technology trends. You can now watch a re-run of the event.
In this video, speakers from European sports production companies bring their considered thoughts to the virtual table, discussing new products and services that have been announced during the IBC period and then sharing intelligence about their own technical challenges and future priorities. The conversation takes in a wide range of technology subjects from connectivity and contribution and distribution to remote production, AI and AR. The session begins with an introduction from title sponsor Panasonic and features a case study from Vizrt.
- Ronan Donagher, World Rugby, Head of Technology, Broadcast and Innovation
- Emili Planas, Mediapro, Chief Technology Officer
- David Tippett, Sunset+Vine, Head of Broadcast
- Michael Cole, PGA European Tour and Ryder Cup Europe, Chief Technology Officer
- Tom Giles, IMG, Head of Engineering, Studios and Live Galleries
- Julien Bertin, HBS, Head of Infront Productions France
- Sergi Sendra, Dorna Sports MotoGP, Senior Director, Media Area, Technical, Content and Production
Sports Production Leaders Briefings 2020 with Producers and Host Broadcasters