NewTek Developer Network Expands TriCaster Capabilities
NewTek has expanded the NewTek Developer Network, a growing ecosystem of companies creating workflows for NewTek customers. The Network, which already includes such companies as Avid and Chyron, offers customers an extended set of products that work directly with TriCaster to provide innovative solutions and support for live production.
The Network comprises companies in several categories — streaming, graphics, content, controllers — which, together with TriCaster, offer NewTek customers innovative options for live streaming and production.
These companies are unveiling products and workflows for TriCaster customers this week:
- Haivision: Automate cloud transcoding with HyperStream Live to reach all Internet audiences with high-quality adaptive-bitrate (ABR) streams
- Ustream: Stream directly from the TriCaster to Ustream with one click
- Compix – Linx: Software-based character generator for the TriCaster with optional channel branding and social-media integration
- Graphics Outfitters – IVGA Connect: Connect any external HD-SDI source over the Ethernet to TriCaster
- Freeplay Music: Desktop access to free and affordable music for TriCaster
- AJA – KUMO SDI routers: Connect up to 32 sources with TriCaster 8000
- Utah Scientific – UTAH-100/UDS: Modular router system provides additional sources for the TriCaster 8000