NAB 2016: Audio-Technica Displays Matte-Gray Version of ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica showcased ATH-M50xMG professional monitor headphones, a limited-edition matte-gray version of the ATH-M50x and part of its M-Series line. Included cables and storage pouch are gray to match the headphones.
Featuring the 45-mm large-aperture drivers. sound-isolating earcups, and robust construction, the ATH-M50xMG headphones are suited to the most critical audio applications, including recording, live sound, broadcast, DJ, and personal listening. They incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica’s long history in high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high-SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. With professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50xMG headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.
Other features include:
- Proprietary 45-mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum-wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear