Broadcast Solutions to host hybrid ‘Broadcast Innovation Days’ series
Broadcast Solutions is to pursue its event series, ‘Broadcast Innovation Days’, with a three day hybrid series from 3-5 November 2020, featuring an on-site and online program.
With the new hybrid series, the integrator is offering the broadcast community the possibility to learn the latest about OB vans, studios, remote production, IP management and get to know about innovative new products and solutions.
The first day (3 November), will see Broadcast Solutions host on-site events for the public around the world, subject to COVID restrictions. The final two days will offer an online program featuring discussions, product presentations, innovations and one-on-one meetings.
Four different modules will be offered to fit the needs of the visitors on the 3 November, with topics including:
– UHD 2 – the large 30-camera UHD OB van for HD Broadcast
– U3 – the modular 6-camera HD OB van for WDR
– U7 – the compact Radio OB van for WDR
– The Collaborative Technospace – Discussing new innovative workplace solutions and sustainable workplace options.
– Wireless Transmission – Discussing new approaches in wireless signal transmission using the latest Mesh network technology.
Online presentations, running from November 4-5, will show the portfolio of innovative products and solutions that the company offers, with the sessions giving participants a look at new tools for broadcast and media such as LaON, Dreamchip, Q5X, ZeroDensity, Simplylive and many more.
With this hybrid ‘Broadcast Innovation Days’ series, the company makes it easy to share knowledge and, at the same time, follow the rules of distance during the on-going pandemic.
More information on schedule, time-slots and individual registrations is to be announced soon.