Grabyo adds multiviewer for cloud-native production
Grabyo has taken a step forward towards delivering broadcast-quality live productions in the cloud, by adding a customisable multiviewer accessible via a web-browser.
The addition of the multiviewer features, combined with Grabyo’s low-latency, frame-accurate switching capabilities, playlisting tools, graphics authoring and multi-platform distribution means production teams can use Grabyo for a broad range of live broadcasts in the cloud from a web browser, with no on-premise equipment.
Grabyo’s multiviewer will support:
- Customisable layout for preview, program and sources
- Ability to add over 30 configurable live sources
- Live clock
- Support for an unlimited number of independent multiviewers
- Ultra low latency, high-quality previews
- Multiple predefined layouts
- Sharing of multiviewers for team-wide access
- Built-in audio meters
The adoption of cloud-native broadcast tools removes on-site constraints for production teams, allowing teams to work remotely and collaborate in real-time, dramatically lowering the cost of production.