IBC 2019: PlayBox Neo enhancements ready for launch at IBC from PlayBox Technology
PlayBox Technology is launching new features for PlayBox Neo at this year’s IBC show.
Earlier this year, PlayBox Technology announced a new feature set for PlayBox Neo. Since then, the company has continued to make improvements to PlayBox Neo to ensure customers have the best possible experience.
PlayBox Technology has taken the time to fully evaluate the product, make necessary improvements and run rigorous tests to validate the changes. The feature improvements that will be showcased at IBC include:
• SCTE35 Triggers reading and generation over IP UDP transport stream
• SCTE104 Triggers Reading And Generation Over SDI Ouputs (Decklink, AJA, Deltacast)
• MPEG-Dash Dynamic Adaptive Streaming Over HTTP Output
• HLS HTTP Live Streaming IP Output
• Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) Content Supported in Playlist
• Targeted Time Code Information to Speciﬁc IP Address
• Support of audio-only content playout, for radio, music and informative channels playout automation purposes
• Support of encrypted audio and/or video content
• Fast forward feature to provide with more time for commercial in 24 hours standard scheduled playlist, for movie channels purposes.
• Grayscale option per output