IBC 2019: Zixi invites attendees to ‘Complex Live Streaming at Scale’ panel
Zixi (stand 14.F11) will host a panel “The Zixi Enabled Network: Complex Live Streaming at Scale” at IBC on September 14th at 4:30 PM in the Content Everywhere Hub.
This panel will feature partners and customers who have integrated with and utilized the Emmy-winning Zixi software for contribution and distribution of live video over managed and unmanaged internet connections.
Decisionmakers from Amazon Web Services, Bloomberg, Verizon, Warner Media, and Comcast Technology Services will give their perspective on the latest challenges and opportunities facing the broadcast media industry, such as:
- The biggest operational and technical challenges presented by hybrid workflows (Ex. combinations of cellular, internet, fiber and satellite)
- Supporting and operating traditional television distribution (Cable/MSO) in a hybrid IP network context
- How virtualization and private, public and hybrid clouds are affecting workflow and operations
- The impact of 5G on the contribution and distribution landscape
- New investment in the media and entertainment business due to IP networks?
Panelists will include:
- David Griggs, Senior Product Manager, AWS
- Loic Barbou, Chief Architect for Bloomberg Media, Bloomberg
- Timothy Stevens, Global Leader Vertical Marketing, Verizon
- Joseph Nunwa, Senior Manager of Technical Distribution EMEA & APAC, Warner Media
- Peter Gibson, Executive Director of Product, Comcast Technology Services
The panel will be hosted by Zixi’s VP of Business Development Eric Bolten.