Telestream OTT monitoring webinar set for February 19
Challenged with managing and overseeing the streaming performance as well as the audio and video quality of your OTT content? Do your customers demand a better experience? On February 19 at 11 am USA ET, Telestream is promoting a webinar that will answer those issues.
Click HERE to register.
Hosted by Robert Cavin, analyst, Frost & Sullivan, attendees will cover a number of topics. These include:
- State of OTT monitoring: requirements for success and the research process
- Frost & Sullivan OTT Monitoring & Compliance Market Leader Award
- Broadcasting in a multi-platform world — ensuring visibility in the right places
- Advanced analytics for deep-dive troubleshooting
- Challenges & opportunities — confidence in moving to cloud-based and low-latency deployment models