Tellyo to roll out new UI after Sportel debut
Web-based video production, editing, streaming and distribution platform Tellyo has announced the release of its new user interface (UI). Tellyo designed the new UI to give more power to the user by accelerating video production and enabling greater collaboration.
Now faster and easier to use, Tellyo is confident its new UI will reset the benchmark when it comes to user experience. For a customer base that requires the ability to configure multiple feeds, efficiently live stream content and quickly create real-time video clips, improved customer workflows will enhance the platform’s competitive advantages.
Keen to clarify complete usability of Tellyo features added over the last year, the company’s development process has resulted in new ways to manage social publishing rights, and a new project feature designed to boost productivity and make collaboration much easier. A brand-new user guide now underpins the UI, providing an accessible knowledge base.
Through feedback, Tellyo were also able to learn how customers used its platform on differently sized screens and on re-sized browser windows, with the new UI now more responsive in design.
New UI highlights
- Optimised workflows – such as editing and sharing now completed on one screen – mean less steps in the video production and distribution process.
- Productivity receives a boost with our new Projects features, which introduces automatic saving of your work on live content, so as you switch between tasks previous work is always as you left it.
- Repeatable Project templates can be shared with colleagues and re-used to speed production and collaboration.
- Extra rulesets make it easier to manage social publishing permissions and access.
- More responsive design for users who tend to work on differently sized screens and in re-sized browser windows.
- Brand-new user guide places how-to guidance at customers’ fingertips.
Following its debut at Sportel Monaco, the new UI will be rolled out during a staggered release to Tellyo customers and users.
Responses to the new UI
For major Polish media and telecommunications group, Polsat Group, which successfully implemented Tellyo within its editorial workflow, the new UI means faster and more efficient daily performance and more seamless collaboration.
Grzegorz Janczura, director of Internet Projects Department at Polsat Group, said: “Tellyo enables our editorial offices to work with their own content independently, while managing suitable access to content for other Polsat departments and relevant third parties, all without creating delays. The new UI will boost each editorial offices’ workflow to live stream events to social media, clip TV shows for VOD platforms and create real-time clips for social media, confident in the knowledge that the Tellyo platform can provide everything our people need at their fingertips.”
Tellyo CEO Richard Collins said: “Over the last year, we’ve spent a lot of time listening to what customers using Tellyo had to say. There were themes they kept coming back to: accelerated production through optimised workflows and greater collaboration between teams. Customer feedback also reflected a shift in the market towards companies like ours that have a robust development roadmap. The new design will help us to develop our platform further, ensuring greater fluency when adding new features required by our customers. All of which we’re able to do in-tune with rapidly evolving digital channels and markets.”