How to get to Sport Tech 2019
Sport Tech 2019 will be held at Lord’s Cricket Ground in London
St John’s Wood Rd
Getting to Lord’s
The following underground stations are all within 15 minutes’ walk of the Ground:
- St. John’s Wood – Jubilee line (5 mins)
- Warwick Avenue – Bakerloo line (10 mins)
- Marylebone – Bakerloo line (10 mins)
- Edgware Road – Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
- Baker Street – Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
*All timings are approximate.
Mainline Rail Services
The nearest mainline railway station is Marylebone, approximately ten minutes’ walk from the Ground. Marylebone Station is on the Chiltern Line. Paddington Station is approximately 20 minutes’ walk from the Ground, for services to West and South-West England and South Wales. Euston and King’s Cross stations are only a short journey away.
Lord’s is well-served by buses. Several bus routes run alongside the Ground, and others are within a few minutes’ walk.
There is no parking available on site for delegates but there are a number of car parks in the vicinity of the ground.
Entry to the ground
- Delegates should enter the ground via the North Gate on Wellington Place.
- Sport Tech 2019 will take place in the Nursery Pavilion which is straight ahead as soon as you enter through the North Gate.
- The ‘Sustainability in Sports Production’ workshop will take place in the JP Morgan Media Centre. This is to the right after you enter through the North Gate and is accessed via the lift