In an informative, entertaining and educational discussion, female directors will gather to talk about the changes in their roles over the last 12 months. The group will look at the technologies they now use, the techniques they have had to adopt, and the challenges of directing sport off-site before moving on to discuss what changes are here to stay and which things they wish would go back to the ‘old’ normal.
- Gemma Knight, BT Sport Champions League director
- Kylie Jenner, Freelance director
- Gudrun Wanek, Freelance sports TV director
- Sarah McLaughlin, Professional Squash Association director and multi-skilled operator
- Sarah Cheadle, Sky Sports Senior Director Football
- Grace Weerakoon, Premier League Productions junior director