Football Summit 2020: Register now for exclusive live online event on 18 June
As Europe begins to ease lockdown measures and live football is back on the agenda, SVG Europe will dedicate the online version of its Football Summit 2020 to an exploration of how TV and OTT broadcasters will attack the business end of the season.
With the German Bundesliga returned and other big leagues now making decisions (based on government and medical advice) about when and how matches will be played, the event will allow the broadcast community to come together online to share what they have learnt, discuss the situation and formulate plans to achieve their joint goal: getting great coverage of matches to air without fans in the stadium while maintaining the safety and health of staff and crew – and avoiding any potential bottlenecks.
Taking its lead from both the Bundesliga and Poland’s Ekstraklasa, the 90-minute live online forum will include presentations, case studies and panels and cover various subjects including:
- How to add atmosphere and emotion in empty stadiums
- Crowdsourcing, data and fan interaction
- Pre and post-match presentation – satisfying the demand, adding a ‘wow’ factor
- The role of remote production in the short and long-term
- Working safely (and hygienically) inside the stadium and compound
- Sharing resources and crew
- Dealing with the live sport bottleneck
The full programme and speakers will be announced in the coming days.
To register, visit Football Summit 2020
Football Summit 2020 will be streamed live and will include various opportunities to ask and answer questions of speakers, share experiences and discuss the subject matter with fellow delegates.
Access to Football Summit 2020 follows the same principle as our regular events which are open to SVG Europe members and sponsors only.