Football Summit 2020: Speakers from Sky, BT Sport, Sportcast and Ekstraklasa Live Park confirmed
Re-starts in the Bundesliga, Premier League and Ekstraklasa to be discussed on 18 June
Representatives of Sky, BT Sport, Sportcast, Mediapro and Ekstraklasa Live Park will all take part in next week’s Football Sumit 2020 online, sponsored by EVS.
Football Summit 2020 (18 June 2020, 3pm UK time) will explore how sports broadcasters are attacking the re-started football season and beyond as matches are played behind closed doors and with strict health and safety regulations in place.
The event will cover what is happening right now in the German Bundesliga, Poland’s Ekstraklasa and the English Premier League and how the situation might evolve in the future.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tim Achberger, Sportcast, Head of Innovation & Technology Management
- Dante De Lulio, Sky Italia, Sport Production and Channel Management Director
- Jamie Hindhaugh, BT Sport, Chief Operating Officer
- Emili Planas, Mediapro, Chief Technology Officer and Operations Manager
- Marcin Serafin, Ekstraklasa Live Park, Chief Operating Officer
Further speakers with experience of working on the re-starts of those leagues, and others around Europe, will be announced in the coming days.
Football Summit 2020 online will include presentations, case studies and panels and cover various subjects including:
- How to add atmosphere and emotion in empty stadiums
- Crowdsourcing, data and fan interaction
- Pre and post-match presentation – satisfying the demand, adding a ‘wow’ factor
- The role of remote production in the short and long-term
- Working safely (and hygienically) inside the stadium and compound
- Sharing resources and crew
- Dealing with the live sport bottleneck
Football Summit 2020 will be streamed live and will include various opportunities to ask questions of speakers. An accompanying Zoom ‘watch along’ will be arranged in order to allow delegates to share experiences and discuss the subject matter.
The event will also include various presentations from relevant technology providers, highlighting how their systems, services and innovations can support broadcasters when broadcasting live football behind closed doors. The companies include TVU Networks, Pixellot, VIDI and Signiant.
Access to Football Summit 2020 follows the same principle as our regular events which are open to SVG Europe members and sponsors only.
For more information and to register visit: Football Summit 2020