Qvest Media team issues guidelines as it adjusts to COVID-19 crisis
The management team at Qvest Media has issued a statement to colleagues, partners and customers in relation to the current coronavirus pandemic. “We are doing our part in order to contain the new corona virus and to protect you and our employees in the best possible way.
“At the same time you can count on us and will be available for you. For us, both the continuity of our services for you and the well-being of our employees have top priority.
“Even before the pandemic, we were already well equipped for mobile working. In the current situation, we are making greater use of this and letting colleagues work from home wherever possible.
“We have adapted our guidelines to the situation as follows:
- The majority of our employees were already equipped with laptops and mobile devices before, so that we remain available for you on the basis of our existing communication structures such as mail, Microsoft teams, mobile phones and our virtual telephone system.
- We are avoiding field work where possible and settling for remote support. On-site assignments are planned in close cooperation with our customers and the Qvest Media management.
- Our project managers are instructed to work closely with you on risk management and the suitable measures required.
- We are keeping our project teams up to date about the latest information, guidelines, and measures from you, from the projects and from public authorities (WHO, local authorities etc.).
- Our project teams work are working scattered from several locations which prevents entire teams from becoming unavailable.
- Our project managers will be happy to coordinate the possibilities of risk-minimised project continuation (e.g. preponing remote activities etc.) and prepare the structure for the fastest possible resumption of full project activities.
“For further questions you can reach us under the usual telephone numbers and of course by email. Please take care of yourselves and stay healthy!”
The Qvest Media management team