FutureSPORT 2020 On-Demand: Contribution and Distribution
The third and final day of FutureSPORT 2020 is now available to watch on-demand. Contribution and distribution is the focus for Day 3 with an in-depth look at how video and audio signals will be transported now and in the future, from the gallery to the studio, and beyond.
The session kicks off with a welcome from SVG Europe and title sponsor Panasonic. This is followed by a keynote interview with Gordon Castle, Eurosport’s Senior Vice President of Technology.
Other speakers include:
- Louisa von Lenthe, Sky Sport Germany, Head of Playout Services
- Lowri Davies, Premier League Productions, Head of Broadcast Services
- Nick Taylor, DAZN, Vice President of Broadcast Operations
- Chris Clarke, Cerberus, Chief Executive
- Pierre-Louis Theron, Lumen, VP of Content Delivery Services
- Damien Nagle, Net Insight, Product Manager
- Simon Harrison, M2A Media, Head of Product
- Daragh Bass, NEP Media Solutions, Head Of Sales