Nordic Summit 2020: Full programme revealed for 12 March in Bergen
The full conference programme for Nordic Summit 2020, sponsored by Vizrt, has now been confirmed.
Produced in collaboration with NCE Media, Nordic Summit 2020 will take place on Thursday 12 March 2020 at Media City in Bergen.
The programme will feature a mixture of region-specific presentations and panel discussions with a particular emphasis on providing real-world examples of how sports and news broadcasters and their technology partners are collaborating to solve a variety of production and distribution challenges.
Speakers will include:
- Helge Birkelund, Amedia, Vice President Sport
- Adde Granberg, SVT Sweden, Chief Technology Officer
- Lise Heidal, NEP Group, SVP Global Media Solutions
- Michael Jensen, TV 2/Fyn, Head of Technology and Production
- Jens Cornelius Knudsen, TV 2 Norway, VP Production Sports and News
- Ingebrigt Vibe Lunde, TV 2 Norway, Project Manager, Technology Department
- Eirik Solheim, NRK Beta, Strategic Advisor
- Harald Strømme, Chairman and Founder, Good Game
- Marko Viitanen, NEP Finland Managing Director and WRC TV, Director
As with all SVG Europe events, Nordic Summit 2020 will also feature a host of networking opportunities, before, during and after the event including a pre-conference Early Bird networking reception in the Media Lab at Media City on the evening of Wednesday 11 March.
Last year’s Nordic Summit attracted more than 200 delegates from across the Nordics and Northern Europe.
The 2020 event will be hosted by TV 2 Norway sports anchor Simon Nitsche.
For more information on Nordic Summit 2020 visit https://www.svgeurope.org/nordic-summit-2020/