NAB 2019: Simplylive Accents New Mini, Micro Additions to the ViBox Series
Simplylive will proudly present the latest innovations across our full range of products.
- The ViBox Production latest updates include the implementation of more flexible and powerful transition modes for both automatic and manual scenarios as well as an increase in audio channel support for optimized user experiences
- The ViBox Mini will be released with support for 1080p in both the ViBox4 and ViBox8-Mini systems.
- The ViBox will be released with up to 8-Channels in UHD HDR
- The ViBox platform will introduce the release of the new ViBox Micro for single camera productions and backup recovery for live production environments. The Micro benefits from the same backend software and intuitive UI and expands the range of applications for the ViBox Production line.
- The MMR-410 USB recorder will release the support of 1080p formats
Remote production models continue to be a focus of the Simplylive innovations. The implementation of UDP and bandwidth gateway management allows the deployment of our live production infrastructure in a data center or the cloud allowing users to work remotely from a production center or even at home using a standard internet connection. The Simplylive ViBox and Ref&Box solutions for video switching, replays, graphics, and video review can now be deployed and implemented locally, remotely or in the cloud over long distance with minimum bandwidth consumption.
On the Replay side, Simplylive introduces the new custom remote for the ViBox SloMo with programmable buttons giving an unprecedented reactivity to the users. This powerful remote coupled with the intuitive and flexible touchscreen UI brings the ultimate speed and editorial power to the replay market. At this NAB 2019, Simplylive will show the ViBox SloMo networking across 10 Gbps backbone to allow sharing of content across multiple users. The ViBox SloMo includes support of super motion camera at various speed (2x,3x,4x,6x and 8x) which coupled with the networking capability allows for full replay coverage with media sharing and export thanks to the XPort software tool.
The ViBox SloMo becomes a real heavyweight in the market even with its pricing on the light side! The product range in replay starts from a 3-Camera solution at 20,000 USD up to a fully networked 8-Channel UHD HDR replay server. The ViBox16 SloMo comes with multiple user configurations to give you a powerful replay solution in one server for 12 camera productions. The versatility in the replay range allows users to start learning from the best platform on smaller sports productions before allowing them to move gradually to higher sporting events thanks to the same UI interface across platforms.