Vision mixers head to IMG Stockley Park for 2018 Show
VISIONMIXERS.TV has announced details of its eighth Vision Mixers Show, to be held May 14 at IMG Studios in Stockley Park, West London.
The show brings together all seven of the main vision mixing manufacturers — Sony, Ross video, Grass Valley (including Kahuna developed by SAM), EVS/DYVI, along with Blackmagic Design, NewTek and For-A with its HVS-490 — each showing their latest high definition and 4K vision mixing desks in the one room.
The event will be only £8 to attend for vision mixers, engineers, facility managers and other broadcast professionals. The show is set to run for one day only.
Reasons to Attend
- If you are a vision mixers, engineer, manager or other broadcast professional you can attend for only £8
- Great opportunity to network and meet socially
- All the top mixer manufacturers in the one room along with specialists showing their latest products
- 4K (UHD) and HD mixers on display along with mixer specialists to answer all your questions.
Equipment to see
- Sony XVS Processor & Panel
- Ross Carbonite Black & Acuity
- EVS DYVI IP Based Mixer
- GrassValley Kayenne & Kahuna Maverik (previously SAM)
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Switcher
- NewTek Tricaster
- For-A HVS490
You can register at www.visionmixershow.com or www.visionmixers.tv.
“We are so lucky to have all the big players in the Industry behind us. Also IMG Studios is a great location near Heathrow/M4. It’s a great day out with all the manufacturers present to educate and demonstrate to the attending VMs and engineers. It’s not about sales (like IBC and NAB) and everyone turns up on that basis.” The show is run by the Vision Mixers Guild, which is a non-profit making organisation.