IBC 2019: Marshall Electronics outlines new line of cameras, monitors, and converters
Marshall Electronics (stand 12.D20) is outlining their lineup of new POV cameras and converters prior to IBC 2019 in Amsterdam.
CV506 and CV346
The new Marshall CV506 and CV346 offer larger sensors, improved processors, and an updated body design. Built around slightly larger HD sensors with improved signal processing, the new generation Marshall Miniature and Compact Cameras deliver ultra-crisp, clear progressive HD video up to 1920x1080p (3G), as well as interlaced 1920x1080i and progressive 1280x720p at 50/59.94/60fps.
The new MarshallCV503-WP All-Weather Miniature HD Camera is the professional solution for capturing crisp video in true color at outdoor broadcast events and AV applications where weather becomes a factor. The CV503-WP offers interchangeable lenses, remote adjustable settings, and protection from the elements in a compact IP67-rated housing.
HDMI/SDI to USB Converters
The VAC-12HU3 converts HDMI 2.0 input to USB 3.0 output with active HDMI loop-through. In addition, the VAC-23SHU3 converts HDMI 2.0 or 3G-SDI (BNC) inputs to USB 3.0 output with active HDMI/3G-SDI (BNC) loop-throughs.
IP Box Camera
The CV420-30X-IP offers enhanced versatility and performance for IP-based networked video.
- 8.5 Megapixel (1/2.5”) UHD sensor
- 30X Optical Zoom (4.6~135mm) – 68º AOV (wide)
- Up to 3840×2160, 1920×1080, and 1280x720p
- Frame-rates: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25fps
- IP (H.265/264/MJPEG) & HDMI 2.0 simultaneous outputs
- Supports triple-stream H.265/H.264 (video/audio), PoE, and control over ethernet
- 3.5mm audio input with pass-through